Hardware and Software Manufacturer Maintenance Support
Serve a critical role to keep your enterprise systems healthy and operational. But managing your contracts presents many challenges for IT given the typical shortcomings:
- Support for products but not for entire solutions
- Recommendations provided without knowledge of customer environments
- Vendors do not assign a single owner for end-to-end case resolution
- No SLA commitments
- No change-management coordination
Datalink Networks hardware support includes:
- National next business day product replacement in over 200 cities
- Multi-vendor support capabilities
- Customized maintenance agreements
- Network monitoring agreements
Datalink Networks provides two important programs that address these shortcomings. We build our programs to meet the maintenance needs and support required for each client. We provide a single point of contact to manage all maintenance requests, deliver the skilled engineering resources and accelerate service delivery to minimize downtime.
Maintenance Contract Administration and Management
Includes analysis of infrastructure maintenance requirements, contract management to ensure right level of maintenance, and co-terming of cross vendor maintenance to fit your fiscal year.
Collaborative Maintenance Services
Datalink Networks led hardware and software maintenance, incident and problem management, escalation support, and standards based service management processes to expedite problem resolution and hardware replacement.