Skype For Business Online Communication and Meeting Tools are Included in Office 365 E3 and E5 Business Plans
Other communication and collaboration offerings claim to deliver the best experience. Skype for Business is the only online meeting service that offers a single cross-platform solution for calling, meeting, and working together in real-time. And only Skype for Business delivers deep, native integration with Office 365. Meet and collaborate online today with Skype for Business. Skype for Business lets you: Better teamwork: Office 365 and Skype for Business.
Download our EBook: Communicating in the Cloud - Understanding the Telephony Revolution
Connect your teams with the experience and tools they love:
- One platform with one set of sign-in credentials.
- Familiar and inviting user experience from apps to browsers.
- Rich presence integration throughout the Office applications.
Deliver a complete online meeting solution.
- Schedule meetings and see IM history in Outlook.
- Start ad-hoc meetings directly from apps like Word and PowerPoint.
- Collaborate with real-time sharing, co-authoring, and PowerPoint presentations.
- Broadcast Skype for Business meetings on the Internet for to up to 10,000 people, who can attend in a browser on nearly any device. Meetings include real-time polling and sentiment tracking, plus Yammer, to enable dialogue during the broadcast.
Talk more with premium voice services.
- Available in select E3 and E5 Office 365 plans.
- Take advantage of local and international calling delivered directly from Office 365.
- Skype for Business brings enterprise-ready messaging, meetings, and screen sharing to Office 365 business users
- Skype for Business now features PSTN teleconferencing and Cloud PBX,.
Schedule a consultation today.