The Datalink Networks team will be back in May with a series of security themed lunch events held in downtown Los Angeles, Santa Ana - and for the first time, in San Diego.
"Secure Your Data in a Hybrid World" looks at the security challenges faced when migrating to a next-generation network (i.e., Microsoft Azure and Office 365), featuring cloud services, big data, social networking and mobile broadband.
How do you provide a reliable user experience without sacrificing security and control?
Our design and planning discussion will address these challenges, and:
- How to build reliability and security into any mobile network.
- How to enable real-time video and voice for the hybrid office
- How to scale the performance of your network with an SDN based agile network.
- How to provide total application control throughout your network.
- How to identify and remediate of malware, botnets and viruses.
- How to reduce the risk of a data breach and minimize downtime and loss stemming from security incidents.
- How to gain intelligence about the cyber-threats targeting your business.
- How to simplify operations and management.
- How to architect your network to open network standards.