We know that work doesn’t end just because it’s the holidays, and we are diligently on the job this month, seeing to the IT needs of our clients.
But our staff did manage to take a few moments at the end of a busy workday Monday to celebrate the season together. There may not be any chimneys on which to hang stockings in our Santa Clarita office, but controller Christina Morris saw to it that we had a bar well-stocked with beverages.
Christina and her mom spent a couple of days cooking a delicious Middle Eastern feast. And her daughter made up this batch of yummy baclava.
By the time of the white elephant gift exchange (and after a few toasts with cranberry martinis), even Jens was in a good mood. Alas, there’s no photographic evidence. You’ll just have to take my word for it.
We wish all our clients a happy and healthy holiday and look forward to serving you in the New Year.
* By the way, here’s the recipe for those Cranberry Martinis:
• 2 oz Cranberry Vodka
• 0.75 oz Cointreau
• 1 oz Fresh Lime Juice/Simple Syrup Mixture
• 2 oz White Cranberry Juice
• 3 to 4 Cranberries (floating as garnish)
1. Combine ingredients over ice in shaker tin.
2. Shake & strain into chilled martini glass.
3. Garnish with 3 or 4 frozen cranberries floating on the top.