Microsoft 365 Health Check
Optimize your organization's Microsoft tenant to increase cost-savings!
Uncover unused and assigned licenses, key productivity applications that could be optimized, and vulnerabilities within your Microsoft tenant by requesting your free Microsoft 365 Health Check. Through this engagement you will discover:
- Who is and isn't using multi factor authentication
- How secure your users’ passwords are
- Who has dangerous privileges
- How many licenses are inactive
- What services are barely touched
- How many users have admin rights
- Where security and compliance problems lay
- And what to do about it!
Request your free Microsoft 365 Health Check
Analyze your Microsoft Environment
Managed and Optimize Licenses
Tighten Overall Security
Optimize your Microsoft Tenant with our Microsoft 365 Health Check
Although the Microsoft 365 suite has become a staple in office productivity, Datalink Networks has seen that IT departments often do not have the resources or time to periodically audit their Microsoft Tenant. By requesting a Microsoft 365 Health Check, your organization will receive a report detailing the amount of unused, unassigned, and underutilized licenses in your tenant along with recommendations on how to improve security settings and lower overall licensing costs.