Get the Most Out of your IT Investments with Datalink Networks Managed Services
Our hybrid, agentless, cloud based platform monitors and manages all local and cloud IT infrastructure and applications, including a full range of mobile devices, from a single unified web-based dashboard. We offer full NOC services and support as well as remote and onsite Help Desk Services to help you operate your IT environment reliability and efficiently.
Level 1 – Remote Monitoring and Alerting
- Datalink Networks proactively monitors your network 24/7 and remotely reports potential points of failure before they become critical.
- Automatic alerts guarantee you can resolve your infrastructure issues fast.
- Allow you to use powerful group policies to streamline your operations and lower costs
- Increase your project work 4 to 6 times versus a break/fix model
Level 2 – NOC Services
Datalink Networks 24X7 NOC service center provides monitoring, remote remediation and patch management for services, workstations, and other network devices. We offer a one hour SLA with greater than 95% issue remediation and full reporting of open issues, issues resolved and critical open tickets.
Level 3 – Help Desk Services
Datalink Networks Help Desk provides a high quality, complement to our Remote Monitoring and NOC Services. We offer highly trained staff that can handle end user trouble tickets 24X7 as an outsourced alternative to your staff, or as a shared complement to your Help Desk team. This can help you raise your end user support service levels and lower the cost of your technical support staff.
Key features of our Help Desk Services include:
- Online trouble ticket reporting
- Phone, email and online chat support
- 24X7X365 availability
- Call dispatch for onsite repairs
- Access to our online support portal for real time reporting
- Extensive reporting gives you a bird's-eye view of your entire network's security.
- Alerts on attempted network access by unauthorized users.
- See high-bandwidth interactive games or illegal peer-to-peer file sharing applications that monopolize business resources and often introduce viruses and Spyware.
- Up-to-date hardware, software and patch info.
- Can be used for insurance claims in case of flood, fire or theft.